Today's project: modernizing old sayings. Feel free to add your own. Ready?
Todays' project: modernizing old sayings. Feel free to add more. Ready?
1. Don't judge a hard drive by its enclosure.
2. Do as I tweet, not as I do.
3. If at first you don't succeed, whine on random forums.
4. If you can't beat them, try using caps lock.
5. A download a day won't keep the RIAA away.
6. A flash drive in the hand is worth two waiting to be shipped.
7. It is better to be thought a fool, than to click "Post" and confirm it.
8. A "like" is worth a thousand words.
got any more to add?