Ordered Nov. 20. Woot charged credit card. UPS never got item. No response from Woot.
- Nov 20: Ordered the Klipsh sound bar.
- Nov 20: Woot billed my credit card $493.66.
- Woot says the order has been shipped.
- When I check the tracking number, UPS says, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." (This is the current status as of Dec 3.)
- Nov 29: Sent a message to Woot support. Got an automated response ("We'll get right on it") and a case number, but nothing else.
- Dec 2: Sent an e-mail with the existing case number in the subject line to Woot support on December 2. Got an automated response ("We'll get right on it") with a different case number, but nothing else.
I would grateful for advice on this matter from anyone with some insight.