What shoes do you wear that are made for walking?
Okay, first I wonder who read part of the title in Nancy Sinatra's voice. Second, I can't seem to come up with a better-phrased question late at night.
But here is another challenge! I'm looking for shoes.
I'l get right on to it. I'm looking for
- MUST BE WHITE SHOES (completely white).
- Comfortable (of course).
- Meant for standing all day. <- Important.
- Meant for walking/running also.
- Priced under $60.
- Amazon is a must (but eBay, and nationally available B&M sites is OK).
- Can't be Crocs, Clogs, Sandals etc.
- I'm a size 8.5 Mens wide.
I'm sure this will be an easy topic (I hope) since we all work (really hard) and some of us has to stand all day.
So what would you recommend, and why?
This is essentially a continuation of last weeks topic (still running) and some details on why i'm asking for help.