I need some ideas for my mom's 60th birthday gift..
Here are some things that will help you:
1. This is a big birthday, for her, and our family, because two and a half years ago, she was diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma. Her life expectancy was 15%. But, she is in remission today. She is still in alot of pain (you know..due to those holes in her bones), but she is an incredible person and I want to give her a very memorable gift.
2. She is an avid Angels baseball fan. Like, I get my fanaticism from her.
3. She is very spiritual (Christian, specifically). I think her PMA/faith was really what helped her get through her illness.
4. She loves to cook and bake. (But, due to her pain, is not able to do so that much).
5. She's not big on material things, especially after her illness. That is why I want to get her something meaningful.
6. For my dad's 60th, I spent about $180 on his gift.