What should I bring when I travel to Philippines?
Alrighty Wooters! I will be going overseas for the entire month of February. This isn't the first time I've been overseas, but I usually end up going "Oh crap, look what I forgot to bring" once I'm up there. So here I am, calling upon the wisdom of the Wooters.
Here's my current arsenal:
- Nikon 1 V1 with 30-110mm lens
- Nikon 1 J1 with 10-30mm lens
- Nikon 1 18.5mm lens
- Three 32GB Sandisk Extreme SD Cards
- Three batteries for each camera (including chargers)
- Essential Camera Accessories (Filters/Flash/Wipes)
- BBK3 Canvas Camera Bag (doesn't shout "I'm a camera bag!")
- VTAG Bluetooth Alarm
- First-Aid Kit Woot sold a year back
- Phone chargers
- Poweradd 10,000mAH Solar Power Bank
- Amazon Kindle (15 hour flight)
- Pepper Spray (guys need one too)
- Leave that for me to worry about.
So, what did I forget?