Have you taken and solved this River Crossing Test? Is it really for job applicants in Japan? FUN!!
This is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan...or so I've been told.
If you have done this before, you will enjoy attempting it again. Especially on this interactive website! If this is your first time to take this test, don't cheat. See if you can do it! Here are the rules:
- Everybody has to cross the river
- Only 2 people on the raft at a time.
- The Father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their Mother's presence.
- The Mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their Father's presence.
- The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there.
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
To play, click the link below - then click the blue circle to start.
To move people, click on them. To move the raft, click on the pole on the opposite side of the river. The solution is possible! THIS IS NOT A TRICK!