questionswhat percentage of your brain are you using?

vote-for7vote-against
vote-for3vote-against

Today I'm using about 0%. It's just one of those kinda days... ;)

vote-for2vote-against

@perkalicious11: Glad to hear I'm not alone! Will this day ever end?

vote-for2vote-against

This question makes my head hurt.

vote-for2vote-against

i may have just floated down into the negatives. oh wait, yup- i'm definitely operating at negative brain function. everything just got fuzzy too. is that bad?

vote-for3vote-against

I use my brain 85% of the time 100% of the time

vote-for4vote-against

I think he spelled Brian wrong.

vote-for3vote-against

I figure a brain is about 90% digestible. The other 10% I crap out.

vote-for3vote-against

The more pertinent question you should be asking is how much of your brain am I using?