Our next purchase - a blender
Time for another purchase. This time, I need a blender. Here are my criteria.
1. (Most important) shouldn't smoke when used as my current one does.
2. Good at blending. (I know I am picky.) By that I mean, my current one is good at blending the bottom but I can't get it to blend everything in the container.
3. Should have two containers, the regular tall one and a shorter one for salad dressing and small tasks.
4. I would like to get the best deal possible on the brand but I am willing to pay more for a better quality longer lasting one. I don't plan on replacing it anytime soon.
5. I don't really care about having 26 separate speeds, as a matter of fact, I find that sort of stupid.
6. Should be able to handle ice cubes so I can serve ice drinks when I finally have that deals.woot margarita party.
I think that is it but I am open to suggestions on criteria that I am missing.