So what do you know about Clothing dryers?
Our clothing dryer stopped working last week. Ok, it still spins but it doesn't heat up so we just have wet, cold clothes spinning. In a household with two kids, this could cause a rather large issue very quickly. So, questions...
1. We were told by our handy man that if our dryer was more than few years old (it is) it would cost more to fix than it is worth and we should just replace. Does anyone have personal experience that would either support or dispute that opinion?
2. Any thoughts on electric dryers?
3. My inclination for this purchase is Sears or Best Buy, neither of which I shop at much. Any other thoughts? We need someone that can turn this around quickly.
4. Thoughts on brands? Anyone that you love?
5. Are there features that I should be interested in? Makes coffee... fluffs My Little Pony Plush... etc.
6. Should we automatically be thinking about the washer if we are buying a dryer?
Anything I haven't thought of? Thanks all!