Is this HP Desktop a super deal or just Meh?
Your opinions are most welcome ...
I am looking for a basic PC, nothing fancy, but one that is upgrade-friendly. This one has room for a secondary HDD and a secondary Optical drive.
I have an opportunity to get this model BRAND NEW (not a refurb) for $370 shipped. I can also add a 512MB AMD Radeon HD 7350 video card for an extra $53. What do you think - is this a great deal or just avg? If I wait for Black Friday deals - do you think I might do better?
HP Pavilion p7-1370t Desktop PC
•Windows 7 Home Premium [64-bit]
• 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 dual-core processor [3.3GHz, 3MB cache]
• 6GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM [2 DIMMs] from 4GB
• 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive from 500GB
• Integrated Intel(R) HD Graphics [DVI-D & DVI-D, DX 10.1]
• SuperMulti DVD Burner
• Wireless-N LAN card (1x1)
• Front facing 15-in-1 memory card reader, 2 USB 3.0, audio, 4 additional USB jacks in back
• Beats Audio (tm) -- integrated studio quality sound