What's a good digital photo viewer/frame?
We have an ancient (maybe 6 year old) digital photo frame which never was very good even when new. I'd like to replace it, as we have so many wonderful photos that never get viewed. Interested in opinions on what to get, either a frame product, tablet, etc.
Here's my needs, in priority order:
1) Visual quality of the photos
2) Ease of loading photos (e.g. Wifi a bonus)
3) Screen size, the bigger the better (within reason)
5) Capacity - assuming most frames can take a large SD card but should be able to handle many photos
6) Handles large photos straight from my camera. My current frame chokes on anything bigger than a megapixel, so i must resize all of them... PITA
7) MUST have a randomize feature (my current one plays things in order, so I had to find something that renamed files with a random filename. Bleah. Also bonus points for visual transitions.
5) Energy usage
I really like the iPad's photo frame properties, but can't justify the $$$s just for this.