Do you have any other FAQ's/Rules to add to this unofficial guide?
Can you think of any other common rules or FAQ's to add?
A deal may be removed if:
1. The deal has been previously posted for the same item at the same retailer for the same price
-if a deal has been RIP'd already and the deal becomes valid again, this rule does not apply
-if the duplicate deal has become more popular than the original, and is more valuable to the community, the original deal may be removed instead
2. The deal requires you to visit a facebook page
3. The deal is not yet active (for example: today is May 4th, and the deal is not valid until May 6th)
4. The deal is considerred spam (IE posting multiple deals from the same website)
5. The context of the deal may be inapproprite or offensive
6. The merchant hosting the deal has been considered to a risk to purchase from
-IE Phishing scam for free samples, or previous bad experiences
7. The item is listed on Ebay, and does not have at least 10 available for sale
8. The deal becomes a sponsored deal