Have you seen the new terms and conditions of Instagram?
Interpret the new terms as you like, but I don’t want my images to be shared with anyone else besides those within our Instagram circle.
Here they are as interpreted by the NYT article:
1. Instagram can share information about its users with Facebook, its parent company, as well as outside affiliates and advertisers.
2. You could star in an advertisement — without your knowledge.
3. Underage users are not exempt.
4. Ads may not be labeled as ads.
5. Want to opt out? Delete your account.