Is Nexus 4 on a Prepaid Unlimited Plan the best deal on the market?
I am not promoting this, but the way I understand everything is the following:
1. The phone is a deal at $299
2. Unlimited Prepaid Plans cost between $40-$60 a month
3. Most Unlimited Contract Plans are around $100 +/- $10
4. The cost of a SIM Card is under $10
5. I can change provider any time I want
6. I will save $50 a month.
1. Cannot be used on the Verizon Network
2. Poor Customer Service from Prepaid Operators
3. Data capping?