Soil Nutrient/Moisture Balls instructions?
So... I just received Soil Nutrient and Moisture Balls from Meritline (previous deals.woot item: http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/f7b25a1f-373c-465e-b601-558937bce71b/miracle-crystal-soil-nutrient-and-moisture-balls-for-plants).
Are there any SPECIAL instructions for these other than just add water, add plants? I ask because the instructions on the back of the packet are utterly inscrutable.
These are the verbatim instructions:
1. Affiliation clean water 1000ml to the crystal mud soak 6-12 hours to filter the superfluous water
2. Flora that chooses fitly living the cool and damp environment, to washing their mud
3. Cystal Mud that already absorbs water to be put into the vase with the flora
4. The Crystal Mud appears the dry grain, you may add water to afresh them.
5. Periodically increase the plant nourishment liquid
6. Used for fresh-cut flowers, must be add more water
7. Used 180-360 days for the indoors