questionsdo you have memorial day weekend plans?

vote-for15vote-against
vote-for5vote-against

I'll be having 15-20 friends over for a cookout and board gaming. It's going to be 101 today, maybe 103 by the weekend, so a lot of cold beers will be consumed around the grill.

vote-for5vote-against

Work....
And then work around the house....

vote-for5vote-against

If the weather holds out we'll have our cookout on Sunday. Looks to be clear and in the 80s so far! If you have the party on a Sunday vs Memorial day then guests will stay longer and have a better time because they don't have to worry about work the next day. Then Monday we'll head down to Milwaukee's Memorial Day Parade.

vote-for6vote-against

I'm gonna keep about 75% of my weekend spontaneous. The other 25% breaks down to stuff already planned and catching up around the homefront.

vote-for6vote-against

Sleep, then rest, maybe some napping followed by extreme relaxing.

vote-for4vote-against

Hope to finally see Avengers, hang out with friend at Broadway "Yard Sale" on Sunday, concert Sunday night with same friend and others, lots of walking--hope to get to another city park this weekend, lots of nothing, maybe some cooking, and the usual vacuum/laundry chores.

vote-for5vote-against

I will be marching in the parade with the Boy Scouts then heading home to BBQ and drink too many beers.

vote-for4vote-against

Friends graduation Sat. morning, bowling for my B-day(it's Wednesday) with friends that evening. Movies Sunday. Work Monday.
That's right, now holiday for me.

vote-for3vote-against

Visiting my brother+SIL+4 nieces and nephews in Little Rock, going to a softball game and the youngest nephew's first tee ball game, grilling and hopefully playing some horseshoes.

vote-for1vote-against

A wedding and reception at the stadium on Sunday.

The Memorial Day Parade goes by the end of our street. For 38 years, we've gone there to watch the parade. Unfortunately, the parade only takes about five minutes now. American Legion, VFW, firetrucks, one band, a couple politicians. But we're there for the vets marching and our kids and grandkids join us. Then we all go out to breakfast. The rest of the day is free.