dealsabco tech hybrid waterproof wireless bluetooth…

vote-for3vote-against
vote-for1vote-against

80% of all people mast$$$$$$, while in the shower; the other 20% sing a song. Do you know what that song is?

vote-for1vote-against

"Blister in the Sun" or "Turning Japanese?"

vote-for1vote-against

Im singin in the rain!!!! Scratch that, its that song 'shake thst laffy taffy. Yup. I know video alone is able to make one wanna hop on in the shower

vote-for1vote-against

I guess we know what group you are all in.