Use coupon code FREESHIP for free shipping!!
- Choose either fresh summer wheat beer or India Pale Ale (IPA), a pub favorite with bold, hops-intensive flavor.
- Includes the specialty equipment and ingredients you’ll need for home-brewing, including enough grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: six-quart pot, fine-mesh strainer, funnel, honey and ice.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through every stage: the mash, the sparge, the boil, fermentation and bottling.
- The entire brewing process takes approximately 17 days.
- Each mix produces 1 gal. of IPA beer or fresh summer wheat beer.
- Equipment can be reused over and over to make more fresh beer.