Free shipping with Prime eligible for Super Saver over $25.
This price is for the PEPPERED in the 10oz. TWO PACK WITH code + Subscribe and save. Other flavors are slightly more expensive, but still a great deal.
Amazon is running a promotion on Jack Link's Jerky now through Sept. 15th:
"Save an extra 25% off Jack Link's products sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code 7QIU2SED at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through September 15, 2011"
I remember this jerky from before I stopped eating meat, and I gotta say it was pretty good jerky. I'm more of a Teriyaki fan myself, but it'll cost ya $2 more for original and Teriyaki.
Also keep in mind, you are getting TWO of the BIGGGGG BAGS! Not the regular sized. Walmart has the smaller 6.2 oz bags for $8.58, to equal these two big bags it would cost $25.74 - and you'd still be shorted 1.4 oz!