8 Gauge Booster Cable is 175 amp rated and 12 feet long for maximum convenience. It performs well in front-to-front hookups for vehicle jump starting. No matter what the weather is like, this booster cable can help get your vehicle up and running again. The biting jaw design features a copper plated jaw that is designed to offer you the best conductivity and power transfer.
• 12ft. Booster Cable is a great length for front-to-front hookup availability.
• The standard amp handling power easily handles 175 amps.
• Terminal biting clamps and heavy duty spring are combined for a vice-like grip.
• Jaws are copper plated to offer the best conductivity and power transfer available.
• Polarity identification is easy with these color coded cables so that you can quickly get the job done.
• Vinyl coated clamps are protected against rust and corrosion and designed to last.
• The 8 gauge copper clad aluminum wire provides excellent performance every time.