dealscrystal sd | mmc | sdhc compatible multi in one…

3
vote-for1vote-against

System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
400-576-002 Crystal USB 2.0 Multi in One Card Reader for SD MMC SDHC Random Color
Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

vote-for1vote-against

@cengland0: It is because you selected the 2 pack

vote-for2vote-against

@lxzndr: It's working for me now too. I believe Meritline fixed the problem because the original price was $3.99 until now too.

vote-for2vote-against

@matthalbig: You might be right except the two pack is $3.49 and the price was $3.99 before. I'm 90% sure, the other 10% is because my memory is not as good as it used to be when I was younger.