The Milwaukee 2201-20 Alkaline Voltage Detector works without contact for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2201-20 has a built-in work light that is two times brighter than other work lights for increased visibility in the darkest work areas. This Voltage Detector is so sensitive that it can indicate which side of an outlet is live for unparalleled performance.
This 2201-20 is designed to mount easily onto the Milwaukee 2217 Digital Multimeter and 2266 Laser Temp Gun (each sold separately) to add functionality.
* Rated at CAT III 600V with a range of 90 to 600 volts
* Designed and safe to work in industrial applications
* Industry-leading non-contact voltage detection technology runs off easy to replace AAA battery
* Extra bright light allows tool to double as mini-flashlight
* Slides on test and measurement tools to increase utility
* Easy-to-use rear push button design