Form-fitting design; works well with goggles, helmets and other protective performance gear. The Subzero Face Mask keeps skin temperature between 40-60 degrees warmer than outdoor temperatures. This variable is affected by level of activity. Polyurethane ventilator creates a comfortable seal, and provides a natural level of microbial resistance. Move and breathe freely outdoors in subzero temperatures with the Subzero Face Mask.
• One size fits most
• Adjustable, removable valve controls air intake
• Works with goggles – helps prevent fogging
• Fleece is soft-shell, with laminate nylon shell
• Water and wind resistant
• Fleece wicks away moisture from skin
• Ventilator manages exhaled moisture