Kellogg's Cereal: Save an extra 35% off Kellogg's cereal sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code KELLOGG6 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 35%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011.
pricing depends on signing up for the "Subscribe & Save" offer (which you can cancel after order, however by signing up you will forfiet your Prime delivery
"The Subscribe & Save program offers participants great benefits like a 15% discount, convenience of recurring deliveries and a no-commitment cancellation policy with free standard shipping. If you need an item faster, Prime Two-Day and One-Day shipping are available for eligible items, but the 15% Subscribe & Save discount will not apply."