Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
• Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
• Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
• Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
• Welded seams for no-sew material application
• Flat, soft laces slide through uniquely flat lacing holes, locking them in place and preventing top-of-foot discomfort
• Created to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner and Team New Balance member Andy Baddeley, whose name appears on the men's 890
• Type: Lightweight
• Weight: 261 grams (9.2 oz)
$4.95 unlimited shipping.
TheClymb.com is a Portland-based flash sale site for the outdoor enthusiasts.