Precision forged from one piece of specially tempered high-carbon stainless steel, ensures outstanding strength
• Blade features a hollow edge, reducing the drag while cutting
• Riveted contoured handle made of Grenadill wood- African Blackwood, is one of the hardest types of wood
• Specially designed bolster, perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
• The long, slender blade allows for exceptionally smooth cutting of thin slices of meat
• Hand wash; made in Germany, lifetime warranty
The Wusthof 9-inch Hollow Edge Slicer is perfect for slicing & carving large cooked meats such as turkeys, roasts, ham, lamb and more. This knife features a straight, hollow edge which prevents food from sticking to the blade and enables for a smooth effortless slicing. The specially designed bolster makes this knife balanced and provides comfort. The blade is complimented by an African Blackwood 3-rivet contoured handle. Made in Germany; lifetime warranty.